Why change the name?
Bank of George has been reimagined with a new brand celebrating our technological advancements in the digital space – GBank! The new shorter name better connects with GBank FinancialHoldings Inc. (OTCQX: GBFH), the parent company for Bank of George –Now GBank!
When do the changes take effect?
On October 24, 2022, you will enjoy the online banking enhancements and mobile apps right away. You will also see the changes reflected on our new logo, website, social media, and all of our other branded items
Has the Bank been sold?
No, we have not been sold, nor are we for sale.Rest assured, the same effective Bank of George team who proudly serves you today, will continue to serve you as the GBank team.
What do I need to take action on?
Online banking: You will need to visit our website (G.Bank (G “dot” Bank) and change yourlogin credentials. Then follow the prompts to use the new features. You will need to create two logins if you have both a business and a personal account (see page 7 of this guide).
Mobile banking: Download the new app(s) from your Apple or Android store. Look for the GBank Business and the GBank PersonalApps. With GBank Business and GBank Personal mobile banking, you can start banking from anywhere and get 24/7 access to all your banking needs.
Will my current debit card continue to work?
Your debit card will continue to work. You do not have to do anything currently to access your account via your debit card. There may be service disruptions from October 21 – October 24, 2022, as we move to the new processing network.
Please have a second form of payment available during this time.
Automatic transactions that are linked to your debit card will not change. There is no need to reach out to vendors for these previously scheduled automatic transactions.
Will my Bank of George contacts have new email addresses?
Yes. The new email addresses will change to “@G.Bank.” ( i.e. [email protected]).During this transition, your old “@Bankofgeorge.com” contacts will be forwarded to the new @G.Bank email addresses. Please update the new “@G.bank” change in your contacts.
What are the G.Bank website and app features?
Here is a list of the features:
- View real-time account balances and check images (may be delayed as we transition)
- Transaction history
- Transfer money between accounts or to other institutions
- Track expenses with spending reports
- Reduce paper waste by enrolling in eStatements
- Set up custom alerts and receive notifications on account activity
- Stay protected with multi-layer security and data encryption
- Send e-payments quickly—most bills are paid within 1-2 days with options to expedite
- Receive e-bills from participating companies
- Schedule recurring automatic payments or one-time payments
Transfer & Payment Solutions – Zelle (coming in January 2023)
- Send money to individuals in as little as one business day simply by using their email address or mobile number
- Personalize your gift payments with an e-greeting template
- Set up future orrecurring payments
- Access the largest person-to-person payment network with over 1,800 participating banks and credit unions
- Send money 24/7 through your smartphone.
Personal Mobile Banking
Mobiliti ™ allows you to access your bank accounts via your mobile phone.
Text features include:
- Balance Inquiry
Mobile Browser and App features include:
- Balance Inquiry
- Transaction History
- Transfer Funds Between
- Accounts Bill Pay
Mobile banking is compatible with Android and Apple devices. Mobile devices using other operating systems may not be compatible.
Is my account safe?
We want to assure you that keeping your information secure and private is our priority. Our new systems will not compromise your account safety or the privacy of your information in any way. Just be sure to keep your new login credentials secure and don’t share them with anyone.
Can I still visit the Bank?
Business hours and branch locations have not changed. Our staff is well-prepared and ready to answer any questions you may have.
What if I have other questions?
Call us at (702) 851-4200 or (702) 851-4300. We’re here to help!