YOUR CHECKING SHOULD GROW YOUR BUSINESS TOO
While you work to grow your business, make sure your checking account is doing the same with your balance. Get everything you need — plus interest.See More Details
Benefits You’ll Love
- Earn competitive interest
- Up to 299 items* per month
- $10 monthly service charge
- Business digital banking services
- For sole proprietorships and non-profits that have a maximum of 299 items* per month
- Items include debits, credits and deposited items
- Avoid a $10 monthly service charge by maintaining a $2,500 average daily balance
- Competitive interest on minimum daily balance of $2,500 and more
- 299 items* per month; $0.25 per item* thereafter
- Digital banking services, including:
- Online banking & bill pay
- Mobile banking
- Visa® business debit card
- Cash management services available
- $2,500 minimum opening deposit
Important information about procedures for opening a new account:
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask you for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We will also ask to see your driver’s license and other identifying documents.
- Total value at maturity $0
- Total interest earned $0
- Annual Percentage Yield (APY)0.000%
- Monthly deposit needed to reach goal $0
- Estimated monthly payment $0
- Total paid $0
- Total interest paid $0
Take Us With You
Spend less time banking and more time building your business.
Manage accounts whenever, wherever, on whatever device you want.
Sign, scan, and send deposits directly through the GBank app.
Move your money from here to there in just a few clicks or taps.