When we started our journey in 2007, we dared to hope for great things – and our vision has become a reality.
GBank has been recognized every year for the past six years by S&P Capital IQ as a top 100 U.S. community bank under $3 billion in assets. We are ranked 14th in the nation by the U.S. Small Business Administration for SBA 7(a) dollar loan volume through September 30, 2022. We celebrated our second consecutive year wins for Best of Las Vegas in 2022. Our holding company, GBank Financial Holdings Inc, was ranked #18 in the 2023 OTCQX Best 50.
- GBank ranked #6 best-performing U.S. community bank with assets under $3B by S&P Capital IQ – March 2022
- GBank rated A+ for Texas Ratio, Deposit Growth, and Capitalization by DepositAccounts.Com – Q2 2022
- GBank ranked #14 by the Small Business Administration for most active SBA 7(a) lenders by volume – Q3 2022
- GBank awarded Best of Las Vegas Silver Winner – Best Bank – 2022
- GBank awarded Best of Las Vegas Silver Winner – Commercial Banking – 2022
- GBank awarded Best of Las Vegas Silver Winner – Commercial Lending – 2022
- GBank awarded Best of Las Vegas Gold Winner – Best Checking – 2022
- GBank ranked in the Top 20 Best SBA Lenders by Fundera – 2022
- GBank ranked #1 for hotel SBA loans by SBALenders.com – March 2023
- GBank rated Five 5 Stars (Superior Rating) by Bauer Financial – March 2023
- GBFH ranked #18 in the 2023 OTCQX Best 50, a ranking of top-performing companies traded on the OTCQX Best Market – January 2023
- GBank ranked #12 out of 543 banks in CB Top TenTM peer group by CB Resource, Inc. – Q1 2023
Thank you for making us one of the nation's best banks and for making us Best of Las Vegas!